Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rumors

We're approaching time for the next batch of referrals from China. This is what's known as "Stork Watch" over on the site of our primary source of adoption information/rumors. The current prediction is that referrals will go through July 14. This is kind of a bummer as I was really hoping for something closer to the 21st. However, a week of LIDs is still better than average, so ... Fingers crossed! Anyhow, I expect to know something for sure by this time next week.
For anyone wanting to follow the rumors for herself, here is a link to Rumor Queen blog/forum. She provides a valuable wealth of information to our rather desperate virtual community.
. WWW.chinaadopttalk.com

I also see from her latest post another reason to feel anxious and depressed. There have, in fact, been a few instances of people being delayed and skipped and now I know why. Since we've been the Murphy's Law family of our agency, I feeling a little worried. If our dossier did, in fact, get lost, rest assured that I will fight like a Mama Grizzly to get our situation fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment