Friday, August 12, 2011

Do They Have Salsa in China?

Last week I took time to reconnect to our favorite China adoptive family blog. Do They Have Salsa in China?. Paul found this adorable family blog several years ago and it's been a major source of inspiration on a variety of topics. We started following them when the twins were about two years old and now they're getting ready for first grade!
In other news I've been working on scrapbooking and jewelry-making this week. After the grueling task of reorganizing photos, I've started three new scrapbooks: Travels, Christmas, and Nieces. This should allow me to split photos by subject so no one album fills up too fast when we start adding family photos.
I've also had a great time picking out fabric and patterns so that I can have some coordinating Mommy/Baby outfits. I found some great fabrics that are similar with one being more cute and the other more sophisticated. I found some great Chinese style patterns for me, which I plan to use rather than putting myself in the same style dress as an 18-month-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment