Friday, August 26, 2011

Still Waiting

No rumors have surfaced regarding a cut off date for referrals. I'm seeing lots of folks with early August LIDs who are eagerly awaiting news. I'm heartened to know I'm not the only one.
Plenty has been happening to occupy my attention in the meantime: war in Libya, a major earthquake on the East Coast (no I didn't notice it; I must have thought it was a big truck passing), and Hurricane Irene heading for the Outer Banks and then New York City! We were planning to visit the Outer Banks this fall but had since changed our plans. Hopefully they will have recovered well by the time we go. I also hope that folks take the needed safety precautions. We should only get a few wind gusts here, at most. We'd actually be more affected if we were already in Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment