Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Referral Predictions

We are now approaching the climax of the roller coaster for waiting adoptive parents. The last batch of referrals arrived earlier than expected and included up to LiD Aug. 2nd. As always, the brilliant Rumor Queen looked at her poll data, statistics, and crunched the numbers. I am going to copy and paste some of the text directly below.

"My formula spit out August 7th [as the LiD the next batch will include up to] ...., but I came close to .... making it the 4th. That’s the difference between a Friday cut off and a Monday cut off, so not as big as it may sound. Last month I put the formula’s response of the 4th but said I came close to changing it to the 3rd. As it turns out, the cut off was the 2nd.
"The small window this month would have referrals arriving on or between Wednesday, November 23 and Monday, November 28.  The big window is between Friday, November 18 and Friday, December 9."

The more conservative China Adoption Forecast predicts we will get our referral on December 2nd.
Either way my hopes are high for seeing our baby's face (in a photo) before Christmas. I can't wait to post her picture and share her information with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment